Last modified on [10 Oct 2021].
- Types of data that we collect
We collect your:
- name – to communicate with you;
- date of birth – to customize our advertisement and sustain legal restrictions;
- gender – to customize our advertisement;
- phone number – to identify you in our App;
- geolocation – to locate nearest power stations;
- payment information (Cardholder name + Card number + Date of expiry + CVV) – to facilitate payments.
- How do we collect data?
You voluntarily provide us with the abovementioned data in the process of registration for our services. We will also ask your permission to use your device’s geolocation data.
Prior to starting registering your personal details on our Website or App we always ask if you give a specific and informed consent thereto by means of a clear affirmative opt-in.
The registration process provides you with the ability to establish an account through Short Message Service (SMS) text messaging, which allows you to gain access to certain areas of the Website and App that are accessible only to registered users. By becoming a registered user, you consent to receive an SMS text message from us as part of the registration process.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current.
- Disclosure and sharing
We generally only permit our duly authorized staff or contractors to access your personal data, and we will not transfer such personal data to any third parties except for the following circumstances:
- the Company is merged or bought by the third party, to whom your data is conveyed. In these occasions, we will notify you of any change in ownership;
- required by the decisions of governmental authorities and court rulings that we may be subject to.
- required by a payment service provider to confirm payments you may make on our Website or in our App. Please note that you may be subject to payment service provider’s terms and policies;
- required by a third party SMS gateway provider to verify the mobile number of the user.
Our Website and App are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible. Payment information is stored encrypted by the AES 256 method. We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification. However, (Powernation Innovative Equipment) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
The information that [Powernation Innovative Equipment] collects is hosted on servers located in the [USA], unless otherwise provided. By using the [Powernation Innovative Equipment]’ services, you freely and expressly give [Powernation Innovative Equipment] your consent to export your information and data to the [USA].
- Your rights
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information that we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”;
- Right to correct – the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your personal data from our system;
- Right to restrict our use of your personal data – the right to “block” us from using your personal data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal data;
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your personal data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
[www.powerfull.co] will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
[www.powerfull.co] takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, [Powernation Innovative Equipment] cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
The [www.powerfull.co] is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
[Powernation Innovative Equipment] disclaims any liability for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities, or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us.
This Policy shall be subject to the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE.
For any dispute that you may have with Company, you agree to first contact us via our email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or WhatsApp/call at +971502226678 and attempt to resolve the dispute informally. If the dispute is not solved by negotiation, you agree to try to resolve it in the arbitral procedure.